Moti Mahal Grand
A restaurant specializing in Cuisine from the North West Frontier Province Moti Mahal made the ordinary curry a butter filled delight.
The village tandoor for baking was turned into a royal mode of innovation resulting in Tandoori Chicken and
Butter Chicken heralding a complete revolution in taste,
a transformation in Indian eating habits and a special place on the International Gourmet map.
Moti Mahal, a Restaurant that grew to be a Legend since 1920....
The man behind Moti Mahal was Lala Kundan Lal Gujral. Today, Moti Mahal is best known for its authentic Mughlai Cuisine and its courteous hospitality. At Moti Mahal Grand we carry forward lalaji's legacy & passion and invite our guests to take part in a delicious journey.
M. Maulana Azad, the Geat Muslim Leader reportedly told the Shah of Iran that while in India, he must take two visits:
one of the Taj Mahal and the other to Moti Mahal.
We Welcome you to Moti Mahal Grand
- 1985 - Gold medal for introducing Tandoori Cuisine to the world in the Trans Himalayan Selection Award.
- 1987 - World Wide Tourism Award, a Gold medal for Tourists Promotion in the Restaurant category.
- 1991 - Hall of Fame Award from Indian Association of Tour Operators.
- 1995 - Himalayan Hotel and Food Service Award in recognition, 'The Tandoori Chicken'.
- 2004 - Gold medal for Promoting Tourism in the Restaurant category.
- 2006 - Business Excellence and Corporate Achievements.